Friday, November 30, 2012

Pandora Pandemonium - The NaBloPoMo is Over Edition




Well, I did it. It wasn't pretty but I successfullyish completed NaBloPoMo. WOOO HOOO!

Let's celebrate with some Pandora Pandemonium. Go go go Pandora!

Forget You by Cee-Lo Green - Meh...I like the original. This safe-for-radio one lack the oomph.

Get Together by The Youngbloods - Ha! I've been singing along to this song for years, I know all the words, but I thought it was called "Come On People Now"!

I Can't Tell You Why by The Eagles - *Love* this song! I'm trying to think if there's an Eagles song I don't like. Don't think there is.

Hips Don't Lie by Shakira - Wooo...this song makes me want to dance. Just like Shakira does in the video. But there's the whole I would throw a hip thing. Also, I don't look like Shakira. Still - great song and how gorgeous is she?

Ubi Caritas Et Amor-Gregorian Chant by Gary Robinson - Oh that wasn't sudden at all! I got whiplash from that progression Pandora!  I do love Gregorian chants though, and you gotta love the diversity.

Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac - Classic! Fleetwood Mac is like The Eagles in that I'm hardpressed to fin a song I don't like.

Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's (sic) - How adorable is this song? No matter how crappy my mood, this song always makes me smile. He sonds so young, and the lyrics are so lovely. Ah...young love...

Son of a Son of a Sailor by Jimmy Buffett - JIMMY!!! Wow, Pandora is on fire tonight! I've lot count of how many times I've seen Jimmy Buffett in concert. His shows are fantastic!

Richman by 3Oh!3 - Hahahahaha...OK so this is definitely NOT the radio friendly version! These people are just so so wrong - but so fun! These guys are a guilty pleasure. Don't judge me!

Goodbye to Love by The Carpenters - Awww Pandora shuffle up a "goodbye" song for the last one. I've loved The Carpenters since I was a little girl - and this song is so beautifully gut wrenchingly sad. Karen Carpenter's voice was like smooth honey...

Have a happy and safe weekend - don't let the holiday craziness make you, well, crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment