Thursday, November 1, 2012

Take 2


Hi! I'm back! Did you miss me?

I'm still here and my mind still wobbles, maybe now more than ever! I started this "new" Blog because the original one got wonky. Yes, I know that if you follow that link, right after the "I've Moved" post, the first post you see also has an "I'm Back" image...don't judge me!

So...It's NaBloPoMo time again, and once again I'm gonna give it a shot. I hope the commitment leads me to continue Blogging more regularly. 

Throughout the month, and hopefully beyond, I'll blather on about all kinds of stuff - there's a lot of stuff in my head, it's all kinds of crowded in there. Despite that, there may be days where I will reort to a meme, or a picture or anything just to stick to the commitment thing. I make no promises.

I hope you're back and that you forgive my abysmal  flakiness. I plan to be here...y'all come back now, ya hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment