Sunday, November 4, 2012

Words to Live By

image source

Do you have special quotes that "speak" to you? I've got several:

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like nobody's watching" (Unknown) - the perfect recipe for a happy, fulfilled life...

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - martini in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!" (Unknown) - Living a life with no regrets for things you didn't do.

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may not be able to handle it well, or correctly, or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently, but I will handle it!" - (Jane Fonda) Fabulous!

And just the other day I heard a song by Meatloaf and loved the sentiment - "There's always something magic, there's always something new, and when you really really need it the most, that's when rock and roll dreams come through..." 

Are you a "quote person"? Wanna share? 

No comments:

Post a Comment