Friday, November 22, 2013

Lola Shuffle - The Book Fair Weekend Edition

The most wonderful time of the year! Let's see what Lola shuffles up for us...

Ready to Take a Chance Again by Barry Manilow - Love him! This is a great song!


32 Flavors by Ani DiFranco - Such a prolific talent as a singer and a songwriter. This is one of my favorites.


Reasons by Earth, Wind and Fire - EPIC slowdance song! Clocking in at around EIGHT minutes, you wanted to be dancing this with that one special boy! I was around 12 or 13 when this came out...and I had a special boy with whom I used to dance this. <swoony>

 
 
Waterfalls by TLC - A great song, with a message that was very powerful for its time. For me all their songs will always be tinged with sadness because of Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes' tragic death. It makes this song that much sadder. And remember the groundbreaking (for its time) video? Classic!
 
 

Seasons of Love by the cast from RENT (the movie) - One of my favorite movies, and one of the most beautiful songs ever. Perfect.
 
 
Wow! Lola was on fire today! All great songs.

Have a wonderful weekend...don't forget to listen to some music.

No comments:

Post a Comment