Friday, November 29, 2013

Pandora Pandemonium - The Black Friday Edition


Did you go shopping? I did not - no way!

Let's see what pandemonium Pandora causes today.

The Monster by Eminem featuring Rihanna - I had heard of this song but don't remember actually hearing it. It's not awful, and apparently the usual Eminem darkness. I'll re-listen to it and pay attention to the lyrics.


Die Young by Kesha - I can't stand this girl, I find her tacky and crass, but I have to say, as wholly inappropriate as her songs are for a woman my age, they're a lot of fun. Just don't pay too much attention to the lyrics.


Summertime Sadness by Lana del Rey - I LOVE this song and it is everywhere! Del Rey's voice is gorgeous.


Set Fire to the Rain by Adele - Interesting this should shuffle up after Lana del Rey, who seems to be Adele's heir apparent. What do you say about this song? It's gorgeous and Adele is phenomenal, her voice soars in  this.


You Make Me Feel So Young by Frank Sinatra - Wow! We start with Eminem being all dark and depressing, and we end with Frank Sinatra all happy and upbeat! This recording comes from his album named "Songs for Swingin' Lovers" - indeed! Different much? Haha! It's Frank, it's awesome...'nuf said!


We got an eclectic mix from Pandora today!

If you're in the US, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you have a safe and not too expensive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment