Saturday, November 2, 2013

Shameful, I Know!


Yes...Day 2 of NaBloPoMo and already I'm resorting to a meme. But hey! It's a "Getting to Know You Meme", which is sort of appropriate, since you may not know me. So here we go:

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Well, I live in Miami, so by the beach would by redundant. I'm not much for rural or even suburban areas, I like cities. So, rather than build a "second house" I'd renovate an apartment in New York City.

2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
Comfortable jeans and an oversized sweatshirt (assuming it's cold)

3. THE LAST CDs YOU BOUGHT?
Leonard Cohen's latest, "Old Ideas"

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
During the week, usually between 8 and 8:30, on weekends around 10 AM

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
My Keurig coffee maker - love it!

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Violin

7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Red

8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, OR SUV?
I'm not much of a vehicle person, but among those listed a sports car

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
Yes

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
The Little Prince

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
In Miami, Winter; everywhere else, Fall

12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I would never get a tattoo - I don't like them on me or on anyone else

13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I've always answered this question with invisibility, but lately I'm thinking teleportation

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
No way

15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
My maternal grandfather, I think we'd get along

16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
Paintings, storage boxes

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Friday - so much potential for the weekend

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Sushi

19. FROM THE PEOPLE WHO NORMALLY READ YOUR BLOG, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
I don't think anyone regularly reads this blog anymore

20. ON WHICH BLOG DID YOU FIND THIS MEME?
On No Fancy Name

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Sunflowers

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
This is virtually impossible for me to answer, today I'll say Dim Sum

24. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS.
No PJs, I sleep nekkid!

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
Hmm...today I'll say Corned Beef Hash topped with Fried Eggs, a side of Scrapple, Homestyle Potatoes and Coffee

26. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
Yes

27. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
Book Editor

28. WHAT AGE DO YOU PLAN TO RETIRE?
72

29. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
In an America Online chat room. No not *that* kind of chat room, a nice one.

30. SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE.
Lots of things! Today I'll say ride in a hot air balloon

So there you go, now you know me a little better...

1 comment:

  1. Just because you said no one was reading this, I am posting a comment. I think we MUST go eat the breakfast you listed above. YUMMMM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete