Friday, November 16, 2012

Pandora Pandemonium!



Let's see what we get today!

The Water is Wide by Eva Cassidy - I love her voice! And this is such a beautiful song. Acoustic guitar and angelic voice.

Heartache Tonight by The Eagles - One of my favorite Eagles songs!  Big time sing-along-at-the-top-of-my-lungs-much-to-Hubby's-chagrin songs. I sing in the key of Me!

Soul Kitchen by Patti Smith - LOVE HER!!!  Not familiar with this one, but I like it! Her voice is strong and tortured and all Patti Smithy.  

Hotel Room Service by Pitbull - Pitbuuuuuuuullll...cubanito from Miami, representin' for the 305! Pitbull is a blast - most of his songs are wholly inappropriate, but fun as hell.

Angel Band by Anonymous 4 - Wow! Now that's a shift in gears Pandora! From the ridiculous to the sublime! If you haven't heard Anonymous 4 - do so. Absolutely beautiful.  

Come Fly With Me by Frank Sinatra - Can you taste the Martinis? This is sooo Don Draper. Frank in great voice. I never tire of this music.

Ho Hey by The Lumineers - These guys are new to me, but the little I've heard I've liked. Folk acoustic goodness.

Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia - Uh...whut? Never heard of these people. They're OK, they sound like all the other alternative whatevers out there. Actually the more I hear this the more I like it. Funky little groove.

Blue Skies by Tom Waits - Speaking of voices, how awesome is his? This must be young Tom, his vice is much smoother than I'm used to. Still very cool.

Sea of Love by Phil Phillips - Ha! I never knew who sang this. The first time I ever heard this song was in the movie of the same name with Al Pacino. 

That's it for this week, good job Pandora! Next week, Lola is back.

Have a great weekend and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment