Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day

image source
 
Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm Blogging later than usual because I waited till after getting home from Thanksgiving dinner

It was a great day. I woke up and had some fruit cake - yes fruit cake, don't judge me! - and coffee while watching the Macy's parade. It never gets old, that moment when Santa Claus appears, still gives me chills

Afterwards  I futzed around online and I watched the latest two episodes of American Horror Story. Lovely holiday fare - not.

We went to our friends' house for a fantastic Thanksgiving feast. We ate outside because the weather was glorious. 

After the difficulties so many have gone through this year, I know how blessed I am - and I don't take any of those blessings for granted. First and foremost as always for the last 15 years, my husband, the love of my life. I'm thankful for my wonderful friends and family - I wouldn't be who I am without them and the joy they bring me.

I hope everyone had the happiest of Thanksgivings and that all of you have a lot for which to be thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment