Monday, November 11, 2013

The Other Happiest Place on Earth


Trader Joe's FINALLY opened in Miami! I love this place. Until last month I had only been to stores in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and I'd have to stock up on all my favorites - Cookie Butter, Candy Cane Joe-Joes/Dark Chocolate Peppermint Joe Joes - if they were available - they're only out for Christmas and they sell out quickly, Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Seeds, and the famous $2 Chuck (ok now it's $3 Chuck).  So I wouldn't buy *real* food. Now I can!

Tonight for example we had Kobe Burgers, but we had them without buns, like chopped steak, they were fantastic and it was only $5.99 a pound! They also have a great frozen foods, bagged greens, cereals, yogurts, snacks and cheeses. They're never going to be my mine super market, they're more like a specialty store with really good prices.

Sadly, I haven't gotten the Cookie Butter yet, they sold out on opening day, and due to the crazy crowds I didn't get there till a week later. I can't wait till they restock...and those Candy Cane Joe Joes aren't too far away!


No comments:

Post a Comment