Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hello, 2006 is calling...


image source

...they'd like their Blog post back. Because, yes, I'm shameless, I blogged this meme back in 2006 during NaBloPoMo! But my answers will be different. Probably.

So here we go...if anybody's out there and reading this and you want to answer on your Blog, please leave the URL in my comments so I can go snoop!


1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 - in the book closest to you right now, what's the first sentence?
" Though their lands currently reside in three provinces of France and four of Spain, Basques have always insisted that they have a country, and they call it Euskadi." 

("Cod" by Mark Kurlansky)

2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?

The headset for my laptop

3. What's the last program you watched on tv?
Last night's "Fringe" on the DVR

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
7:30 p.m. Not bad, it' actually 7:19 p.m.

5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
The post-game commentary for the Texas A&M vs Alabama football game.

6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
Today, we went to an outdoor mall and walked around for a bit - it's a beautiful day in Miami.

7. What are you wearing?
A loose Mexican dress thing I wear around the house

8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
If I dream, I rarely remember it

9. When was the last time you laughed?
Today while watching Fox News, they're all twitterpated about losing the election.


10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now?
Several paintings

11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
A 40+ "biker chick" wearing a bright orange and black tigerprint bandana

12. What do you think about this meme?
I like it - not the usual questions

13. What's the last film you saw?
"Argo". It was great!

14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Pay off our mortgage, give money to family and friends, ensure the kids in the family have a trust set up, set up a swcholarship at a local university so that every year a student can get a full four year ride, buy a house and travel

15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
When I first registered to vote - another life time ago - I registered as a Republican

16. If you could change one *superficial* thing in this world - not involving politics - what would it be?
I'd air condition everything

17. Do you like dancing?
Sometimes - I have to be in the mood

18. George Bush?
Who?

19. What do you want your children's names to be, girl/boy?
If I had had children and it was completely up to me I would name a girl Sofia and a boy Daniel

20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Not for extended periods

21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
There are several people waiting for you right over here...


So...I only repeated a few answers. DON'T JUDGE ME!!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment